Linear Grating Wet Rooms
Linear Shower Drain – Linear Grating Wet Rooms
The sleek contemporary finish for your wet room.
A linear grating wet room drainage system is an increasingly popular choice in contemporary wet room design because of the sleek finish and the compatibility with modern large format tiles. The OTL complete linear drainage system is one of the most versatile on the market with a wide range of stock size linear formers, different drain options and a bespoke design service if required. Our linear grating wet room drainage system is increasingly specified by hotels, private residences and health spas.
Four important steps to create your perfect wet room
OTL offers formers suitable for square gratings, long linear channels and level access wet rooms. The complete assembly is made in the UK at the OTL factory, giving full control of the manufacturing process including bespoke design, quality control and quick delivery.
- As soon as the water hits the floor, the 24mm thick OTL former ensures that the water runs freely towards the gully.
- OTL linear grating formers are easy to use and reduce labour time on installation and have a thirty year lifetime guarantee.
- OTL linear grating formers give you the option to have a wet room within a confined space.
- OTL linear grating formers allow more than one drain to be included within the channel.
- The OTL tanking, or waterproofing, system is a vital part of a wet room. The flexible liquid rubber tanking system has been developed specifically to eliminate the problem of leaks from tiled floor wet room areas.
- The tanking system can be applied to wood, plasterboard, MDF, concrete screed and most commonly used construction boards.
- The OTL tanking compound is a solvent free and silicone compatible sealing compound for flexible sealing of wet rooms, bathrooms and shower areas prior to the application of ceramic tiling. The OTL tanking system can resist normal movement in the room and will not become brittle with age.
- OTL has introduced a service offering bespoke linear channels and gratings in response to the increasingly diverse nature of wet room design.
- In addition to five stock sizes, OTL can also produce linear channels and gratings in any length and with multiple outlets if required to handle a greater volume of water.
- There are six grating styles available to complement varied bathroom design in fine grain brushed stainless steel or superior polished chrome plate on brass.
- All OTL screens and enclosures are designed with a frameless, minimalist style.
- Pleasing to the eye but extremely practical and functional, OTL screens and enclosures ensure the highest quality and safety standards are adhered to for the benefit of you and family.
- The OTL range of glass and hardware is rigorously tested to meet European standards so that it has the versatility to be incorporated within domestic and commercial situations.
The reason I chose On The Level is because they offered the perfect partner product – a shower former and a tanking kit – to go with my chosen shower frame. I really loved the innovative concept of a shower drain that was hidden within a wall, plus the quick and easy installation offered by a custom-sized shower tray. Read More
I knew that OTL would be able to help with the design plans and would add a great deal of value to the overall project due to their expertise, as well as supplying the actual bathroom flooring. So, OTL were involved from the beginning of the project and helped us design the internal layout of the bathrooms as well as providing the finished bathroom floors. Read More
We were working with one of OTL's competitors, a very large company, when one of our surveyors recommended that I talk to On The Level, as he had worked with them on a few projects and felt that they had several advantages over the company we were then using. I certainly agree with that sentiment! Read More
I really like OTL's very versatile timber former products. It’s quite bespoke what we do and that’s what they are great at – bespoke products for specific projects, even for large scale, multiple unit contracts like the latest stage of the Ministry of Defence SLAM (Single Living Accommodation Modernisation) initiative - the project that we’ve worked on together. Read More
It's a complete all-in-one package, unlike lots of competitors. The fact that their tray is 22mm thick is ideal - lots of the work we do is upmarket refurbishments and most people want a walk-in shower nowadays, with no visible join to the rest of the floor, but we need to work within the confines of the existing building which is where OTL helps us. Read More
We began working with OTL 18 months ago on this project, and have since worked alongside the team there on several other bathroom POD projects. We used OTL as opposed to other sub flooring contractors as they not only offer a manufactured floor fall within the board build up, but they also offer all the guidance and support we need and want from a partner. Read More
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are * marked