Our On The Level 1-way and 2-way fall wet room floor formers come with additional 50mm trimmable shoulders either side of the former width. For example a 1000mm former will actually be 1100mm.
These trimmable shoulders play an important role, and are crucial to understand in the installation of an On The Level wet room floor.
Benefits of Trimmable Shoulders
- Provide stability to the former. A 2-way fall former goes from 24mm to 16mm at its thinnest point, having a shoulder down each side helps to maintain the formers strength.
- Allows the former to be recessed into the wall.
- Allows a shower screen to sit on the shoulder.
- Provides a flat surface to join the rest of the bathroom floor up to.
- Makes the tanking process easier.
To help visualise the benefits of the trimmable shoulders take a look at our video:
Find out more
If you have any questions please get in touch with our technical team by phone or using the contact form.