This week Paulina Kordus is in the spotlight, as we ask 21 quick fire questions to learn more about our On The Level Internal Account Manager.
1. How long have you been working at On The Level?
2. What do you like best about your role?
The variety, no two days are the same.
3. What was your first job?
I used to give English tuitions and worked as a Recruitment Consultant.
4. When you’re not working, how do you like to spend your time?
If the weather is nice, I like being outdoors, riding a bicycle, playing tennis or sightseeing. On cold days a good film or board game.
5. What are you reading currently?
X, Y, Z: the real Story of how Enigma Was Broken by Dermot Turing
6. If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, what would it be?
7. What was your favourite subject in school?
8. If you could only eat one thing for a month, what would you choose?
9. What’s the first career you dreamed of having as a kid?
I wanted to be a vet.
10. If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
How to become a millionaire without going to work.
11. What does success mean to you?
Waking up in the morning without being obliged to do things but with willingness to do them.
12. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Be proud of who you are, believe in yourself and you will achieve whatever you want.
13. If there was an extra hour in the day, what would you do with the extra time?
Probably sit and do nothing.
14. At what job would you be terrible?
15. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Baileys, cookies and cream.
16. Where would you go if you were invisible?
To the White House.
17. If you could talk to the Prime Minister what would you talk about?
House market prices and mortgages.
18. What is one of your greatest achievements?
Third place in a regional tennis championship. A long time ago!
19. What’s the best thing that happened to you this month?
Unfortunately nothing worth mentioning.
20. What’s your favourite board game?
Monopoly, Sore Loser and Rummikub
21. What’s your favourite OTL product?