This week Owen Hinds is in the spotlight, as we ask 21 quick fire questions to learn more about our On The Level Production Manager.
1. How long have you been working at On The Level?
2. What do you like best about your role?
Variation, and cheaper than going to the gym!
3. What was your first job?
Car valeter, then care homes in various roles and joined OTL pushing a broom.
4. When you’re not working, how do you like to spend your time?
Eating, watching films and tv, fishing, playing PlayStation.
5. What are you reading currently?
These questions! I like to read Graphic novels (grown up comics).
6. If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, what would it be?
7. What was your favourite subject in school?
No favourites, but was good at maths and PE.
8. If you could only eat one thing for a month, what would you choose?
9. What’s the first career you dreamed of having as a kid?
10. If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
11. What does success mean to you?
Being relaxed, happy life and family.
12. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Currently, you can only do what you can do. Also, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday and all is well.
13. If there was an extra hour in the day, what would you do with the extra time?
Dedicate it to myself to do anything I want to.
14. At what job would you be terrible?
Sign writing, my handwriting is terrible!
15. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Pralines and cream Häagen-Dazs.
16. Where would you go if you were invisible?
To concerts and shows as they are so expensive!
17. If you could talk to the Prime Minister what would you talk about?
Housing and mortgages etc….. (boring I know).
18. What is one of your greatest achievements?
In previous job, sorting out a failed Contracts department, sorting out 6 months of unfiled paperwork to be able to invoice over £200,000 that was owed to the company.
19. What’s the best thing that happened to you this month?
So far, buying a new TV!
20. What’s your favourite board game?
Reversi or Rummikub.
21. What’s your favourite OTL product?