This week Lee Mackenzie is in the spotlight, as we ask 21 quick fire questions to learn more about our On The Level Production Co-Ordinator.
1. How long have you been working at On The Level?
2. What do you like best about your role?
3. What was your first job?
Working in a garage.
4. When you’re not working, how do you like to spend your time?
Fishing, sleeping & eating.
5. What are you reading currently?
6. If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, what would it be?
7. What was your favourite subject in school?
8. If you could only eat one thing for a month, what would you choose?
9. What’s the first career you dreamed of having as a kid?
10. If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
11. What does success mean to you?
12. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Don’t eat yellow snow.
13. If there was an extra hour in the day, what would you do with the extra time?
Spend it on myself relaxing.
14. At what job would you be terrible?
15. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Mint choc chip.
16. Where would you go if you were invisible?
The nearest bank volt!
17. If you could talk to the Prime Minister what would you talk about?
How we can make the country better and why he hasn’t had a hair cut yet.
18. What is one of your greatest achievements?
Bringing up my daughter and the fact she hasn’t turned out too bad.
19. What’s the best thing that happened to you this month?
Went fishing and caught an 18,5 lb carp, and waking up everyday.
20. What’s your favourite board game?
Not really got one.
21. What’s your favourite OTL product?
INFINITY I-Line and Z Hotel floors.