This week Becky Geekie is in the spotlight, as we ask 21 quick fire questions to learn more about our On The Level Internal Sales Executive.
1. How long have you been working at On The Level?
2. What do you like best about your role?
I love finding solutions for our customers, especially when some have been searching so long to find something. Plus, our OTL team is amazing!
3. What was your first job?
First proper job, Lab technician at The Royal Veterinary College – spent a lot of time looking down a microscope!
4. When you’re not working, how do you like to spend your time?
Swimming, Cycling and Running.
5. What are you reading currently?
Sounds really bad, but currently nothing.
6. If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, what would it be?
7. What was your favourite subject in school?
8. If you could only eat one thing for a month, what would you choose?
9. What’s the first career you dreamed of having as a kid?
10. If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
11. What does success mean to you?
Achieving my goals but enjoying life whilst I do.
12. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Never give up.
13. If there was an extra hour in the day, what would you do with the extra time?
Probably spend it doing more training cycling, running or swimming.
14. At what job would you be terrible?
Anything that involves precision – I’m pretty clumsy!!
15. Favourite ice cream flavour?
16. Where would you go if you were invisible?
Travel the world for free.
17. If you could talk to the Prime Minister what would you talk about?
Tell him to find a good hairdresser.
18. What is one of your greatest achievements?
Qualifying in 2019 to compete in the Challenge Championships Triathlon in Samorin, Slovakia.
19. What’s the best thing that happened to you this month?
Did a 160km bike ride a couple of weekends ago with friends and it was great fun.
20. What’s your favourite board game?
Is it bad if I say, I really don’t like board games!!
21. What’s your favourite OTL product?