There are always advantages to dealing with a company who can supply bespoke products tailored to your needs. The obvious being just that… you get exactly what you need.
Whilst many companies stock standard sizes to fit the majority of projects, what if your project is a little different? That’s where On The Level can really help you. We supply bespoke size shower trays (formers) to suit any size and shape bathroom, wet room, or shower area.
Our friendly and helpful sales team are on hand throughout the working week to advise you on the best solution possible for your wet room project, and always strive to provide a bespoke solution to whatever it is you’re trying to achieve.
Benefits of using our bespoke wet room service
- Odd shapes/sizes. When it comes to odd shapes, small spaces, and extra-large bathrooms, we know just how to make the most of the space you have.
- Value for money. Getting bespoke wet room floors doesn’t cost the earth – give us a call, you might be pleasantly surprised.
- Large orders. We’ve previously supplied 100s of floors with multiple different configurations – for one project! Tackling large orders is all in a day’s work here at OTL.
- We know that a bespoke wet room sometimes demands bespoke accessories; we can often supply you with extras such as glass panels, fixtures and fittings – just ask!
- Working with architect’s plans. We can work with any drawing to help you realise your bespoke wet room. Whether it’s a rough sketch on the back of a napkin or a fully-fledged architect’s design, we will quality control all the measurements before manufacture to ensure everything will work perfectly.
- Support from experienced professionals. Our team are on hand to help you before, during, and after install. With over 40 years’ combined experience in the industry, we know what we’re talking about.
A bespoke wet room allows you to let your imagination flow freely; if you can think it, we will do our best to find a solution to make it work.
So, if it’s a bespoke wet room floor you’re looking for, or just want some no obligation advice on what is possible when it comes to creating wet room spaces, look no further than the team here at On The Level, contact us today to discuss your requirements.