Want to be forward-thinking, supercool and future-proof? Take a break from traditional bathroom and shower materials and create a bespoke wet room with the up-and-coming microcement, also known as microconcrete, design trend.
Material innovation has come a long way and designers are pushing the boundaries when it comes to modern bathroom materials.
On The Level have put together 10 reasons why using a former for Microcement application enhances the overall process and outcome:
1. Precision and Consistency: A former provides a controlled environment, allowing for precise application of Microcement, resulting in a consistent finish across the surface.
2. Customized Design Possibilities: With a former, you have the flexibility to create intricate patterns, curves, and shapes, enabling unique and personalized designs.
3. Reduced Material Waste: The use of a former minimizes excess material application, reducing waste and optimizing the efficiency of the Microcement installation.
4. Time-Saving Solution: By providing a structured framework, formers expedite the application process, saving valuable time compared to freehand application techniques.
5. Improved Surface Smoothness: Using a former helps achieve a smoother, more even surface, eliminating the need for extensive sanding or additional finishing work.
6. Enhanced Surface Integrity: The former acts as a protective barrier, preventing seepage and ensuring the Microcement adheres securely to the substrate, resulting in a durable and long-lasting finish.
7. Seamless Transitions and Edges: Formers allow for seamless integration with adjacent surfaces, ensuring a cohesive and professional look throughout the installation.
8. Efficient in Repetitive Installations: Formers are particularly advantageous for projects with repetitive elements, as they ensure consistency across multiple surfaces or areas.
9. Professional-Quality Results: Using a former elevates the overall aesthetic and quality of the Microcement application, producing a polished, high-end finish.
10. Minimized Risk of Application Errors: With clear boundaries provided by the former, there is a reduced likelihood of errors, resulting in a more successful and visually appealing outcome.
To find out more about On The Level specialist Microcement Wet Room Floors, please click here: https://www.onthelevel.co.uk/microcement/overview/