Home – OTL Trade Wet Room Supplier
We’re a dedicated family business, providing trade wet room expertise for over 15 years now, working with architects, designers, building contractors and bathroom designers as well as home-owners themselves.
We’re proud of the quality of our trade wet room flooring and drainage products and are 100% committed to excellent customer service from the very first enquiry to the finished final product. Once fitted, you can’t see our products – and you’ll never have to again because we offer a lifetime guarantee on all our manufactured wet room formers. Precision in manufacture underpins the perfect gradient needed for the quick flow of waste water and every one of OTL’s shower formers has it. Plus all our products are environmentally sound and manufactured to the highest standards in the UK.
Our passion for wet rooms goes back to the 1980’s when Phil Clark our founder first started to see the need for a radically more effective kind of wet room flooring.
Whether you are a home owner just in the initial planning and research phase or you are a builder, bathroom fitter, architect or interior designer, you’ve come to the right place.
We have showroom partners all over the UK and over 50 different sizes for all types of floors. We also provide a bespoke service for particularly tricky projects or differently sized or shaped rooms and we can deliver bespoke, custom wet room orders in 5-7 working days.
We provide both luxury wet rooms and also safe, non-slip, level access showers like those used in care homes and hospitals for disabled or elderly users.
- Ideal for mosaic tiles, although large format tiles are also suitable. A simple and cost effective way to achieve a luxury wet room in your home, hotel or health spa.
- A wet room can be installed anywhere! It makes no difference whether on a ground floor, first floor, in an apartment block. There is no restriction!
- This OTL level access product is best used in conjunction with non slip vinyl sheet flooring.
- The perfect solution for care environments where a safe shower space is required, such as hospitals, accessible bathrooms and care homes.
- No restriction on where a wet room can be installed. It is easy to fit on timber, concrete, floating floors and more. If you have any questions, please get in touch for advice
It's a complete package all in one unlike lots of competitors. The fact that their tray is 22mm thick is ideal - lots of the work we do is upmarket refurbishments and most people want a walk in shower nowadays, with no visible join to the rest of the floor, but we need to work within the confines of the existing building. Read More
The reason I chose On The Level is because they offered the perfect partner product – a shower former and a tanking kit – to go with my chosen shower frame. I really loved the innovative concept of a shower drain that was hidden within a wall, plus the quick and easy installation offered by a custom sized shower tray. Read More