This week Justine Bevan is in the spotlight, as we ask 21 quick fire questions to learn more about our On The Level Relationship Development Manager.
1. How long have you been working at On The Level?
2 years and 1 month.
2. What do you like best about your role?
Providing technical advice and design ideas and building relationships with customers.
3. What was your first job?
Ice Steward at the MK Christmas display.
4. When you’re not working, how do you like to spend your time?
Cooking, keeping fit, spending time with my dog Peggy and watching live music.
5. What are you reading currently?
The Untethered Soul, Michael Singer.
6. If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, what would it be?
7. What was your favourite subject in school?
English, Drama and History.
8. If you could only eat one thing for a month, what would you choose?
9. What’s the first career you dreamed of having as a kid?
10. If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
11. What does success mean to you?
Having a happy, healthy and fulfilling life.
12. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Stop standing in your own way.
13. If there was an extra hour in the day, what would you do with the extra time?
14. At what job would you be terrible?
15. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Mint chocolate chip.
16. Where would you go if you were invisible?
Sneak into Glastonbury Festival.
17. If you could talk to the Prime Minister what would you talk about?
Saving the Planet.
18. What is one of your greatest achievements?
BA Hons in Media & Performance 2:1.
19. What’s the best thing that happened to you this month?
Dancing with my Dad in the sunshine at my Mums birthday party.
20. What’s your favourite board game?
21. What’s your favourite OTL product?