This week Jessica Nicholls is in the spotlight, as we ask 21 quick fire questions to learn more about our On The Level Marketing Manager.
1. How long have you been working at On The Level?
Just coming up to a year.
2. What do you like best about your role?
The variety, I can be working on the website one minute, social media another and then off to a photoshoot for new case studies.
3. What was your first job?
Cashier and Customer Service Advisor at Currys.
4. When you’re not working, how do you like to spend your time?
Spending time with my 2 boys, and meeting up with friends and family.
5. What are you reading currently?
Just finished reading Dawn French’s book Because of You.
6. If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, what would it be?
Walking, so much better than running!
7. What was your favourite subject in school?
Business Studies and Graphic Design.
8. If you could only eat one thing for a month, what would you choose?
9. What’s the first career you dreamed of having as a kid?
I wanted to be a dancer.
10. If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
I’d love to be an instant expert in another language, or an expert DIYer, as usually everything I try and do myself goes wrong!
11. What does success mean to you?
Being happy and trying my best at everything I do.
12. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
You don’t need to give in to peer pressure.
13. If there was an extra hour in the day, what would you do with the extra time?
Sleep! With 2 young boys sometimes sleep isn’t something I get enough of!
14. At what job would you be terrible?
Waitress, I’m pretty clumsy and would be forever dropping things!
15. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Mint choc chip.
16. Where would you go if you were invisible?
I’d sneak into a space shuttle and go into space, I would love to be able to watch the world from there.
17. If you could talk to the Prime Minister what would you talk about?
Why can’t politicians ever just answer the question asked, instead of diverting the subject!
18. What is one of your greatest achievements?
Achieving a 2:1 in my degree.
19. What’s the best thing that happened to you this month?
Taking my boys to Legoland, their favourite place!
20. What’s your favourite board game?
Rummikub or Monopoly.
21. What’s your favourite OTL product?