INFINITY I-Line – Technical
The new INFINITY I-Line from On The Level provides more space to stand than traditional wet rooms which have square or linear gratings.
The exclusive ‘invisible’ drain is a mere 8mm wide channel which edges the shower room wall.
As you can see from the cross section to the left, the INFINITY I-Line is integrated into the wet room floor, embedded into the former then layered over with tile adhesive and tiles, eventually leaving nothing of our product left on show.
This page will provide you with all the tech-spec you need in order to measure up for an INFINITY I-Line system, however please feel free to contact us with any questions which you feel have not been answered.
1. The OTL trap gully can cater for a variety of flow rates; from 35 to 50 litres per minutes.
2. A removable housing plate sits here to allow for easy cleaning of the trap gully.
3. The INFINITY I-Line system is easy to install and includes full installation instructions.
Options for INFINITY I-Line Channels & Formers
Choosing Stock Size Channels & Formers
Choosing an INFINITY I-Line system is simple, just follow steps 1-3.
Step 1: Choose your channel length.
- Our stock size INFINITY I-Line channels come in 800mm, 900mm, 1200mm or 1500mm lengths.
Step 2: Choose your former size.
- Each stock size channel has three stock size formers to choose from.
Step 3: Let us know the product code.
- Don’t forget to tell us if you want right-hand (RH) or left-hand (LH) configuration.
The OTL INFINITY I-Line Tanking Kit (Ref: OTL 021 INF)
The kit contains:
- 1 x 8 Kg OTL Tanking Compound
- 1 x 1 Litre OTL Tanking Primer
- 1 x 10mm roll OTL Tanking Tape
- 1 x 1200x270mm large OTL Tanking Butyl Tape
- 1 x 1200x100mm small OTL Tanking Butyl Tape
- 2 x OTL Tanking Sleeves
- 1 x OTL Tanking Internal Corner
Contact us today for more information on the stock size INFINITY I-Line system
0843 7758 630
INFINITY I-Line – Beyond Bespoke
On The Level can provide you with a bespoke service, whatever shape or size your bathroom, or whatever your requirements.
- Our bespoke formers can be made from 600mm up to 2000mm in length.
- Need a thicker former material? Our bespoke service means you could have a former up to 30mm thick.
- The dual-outlet INFINITY I-Line channel is perfect for extra large bathrooms or for use with showers which have a higher flow rate.
Contact us for further information: 0843 7758 630